Practice Limited to Periodontics Periodontal Care
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, contact numbers, office hours, team qualities and practice philosophy.
Our professional philosophy can be summarized in three sentences:
- We believe that health enhances the quality of life and that our contribution to the improvement of dental health will enrich the clients we serve;
- We seek to create long-term professional relationships with our clients in a caring environment of openness, integrity and trust; and
- We continually improve our knowledge base and the technical skills we offer clients by promoting our own personal growth and development.
Our Pledge to You
While we understand that a visit to the dentist is no one's favorite activity, we will do everything we can to make your time with us comfortable, safe and successful. We promise that:
- we will take the time to find out about your dental needs and concerns;
- we will assist you in taking an active role in your dental care by offering treatment alternatives;
- we will be good listeners and answer all of your questions to enable you to make an informed decision;
- we will do everything we can to help make your visit to the periodontist an uneventful and worthwhile experience;
- we will recognize the value of your time and continue to provide a minimal-wait policy of appointment scheduling.